I have been dreaming of this for awhile now and I want to make it a reality in 2023. I struggle with pole flow and with an ability to freestyle. Practice makes perfect, but I often find myself focusing more on tricks than flow so this is a way to make practicing my freestyle skills more fun. And, hopefully, create a community of beautiful people who want to take this journey with me.
Here are the rules:
** These rules are incredibly loose, they are more like suggestions, we just want you to participate.
1. Go to your music and randomly select a song. Don't choose a particular song, just close your eyes and spin the wheel and pick a song. The goal is to make yourself dance to something you are not familiar with.
2. Go live on Instagram or just video yourself doing a freestyle routine to the song that was selected.
3. You must move for the entire song. I don't care what you do just don't stop moving.
4. Some weeks, I may suggest a prop to use to up the game.
5. Once you are done tag us and use the hashtag #freestylefriday.
We can't wait to watch you, and please be kind to everyone.